Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture reveals details of Saudi study to invest 1 million hectares in Al-Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture reveals details of Saudi study to invest 1 million hectares in Al-Anbar Empty Agriculture reveals details of Saudi study to invest 1 million hectares in Al-Anbar

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:35 am

Agriculture reveals details of Saudi study to invest 1 million hectares in Al-Anbar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of Agriculture revealed on Thursday that there are many investment opportunities within the agricultural sector in all parts of Iraq. The study of Saudi Arabia to invest 1 million hectares in Anbar province is within the scope of investment opportunities offered.
    "There are a lot of investment opportunities exist where the agricultural sector needs capital and when the capital comes through investment and therefore enter a lot of developments on the agricultural sector," said Undersecretary Mahdi Damad, "Aban Iraq News", noting that "so The ministry is keen to develop the agricultural sector through the investment process, which contributes to the Iraqi economy has additional revenues in addition to the proceeds of oil.
    "The investment opportunities are available in all governorates, but when dealing with investment, the investor prefers large areas to achieve economic returns and we have the vast desert areas, the largest agricultural land exists and announced investment opportunities wide," pointing out that " On the wells as a means of irrigation and rely on irrigation systems sprinkling and can be planted in the crops or strategic crops of fodder.
    Planning Minister Salman Jumaili said on Wednesday that the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council is considering investing 1 million hectares of agricultural land in Anbar province. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:30 am