Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings reveal the opening date of the second part of Arar port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings reveal the opening date of the second part of Arar port Empty Border crossings reveal the opening date of the second part of Arar port

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 3:44 am

Border crossings reveal the opening date of the second part of Arar port
    April 05 2018 11:22 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi border Arar port[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Baghdad Post 

The border crossings authority said Thursday that the beginning of next year will see the opening of the second part of the port Arar border, while pointing to the continuation of the rehabilitation of the port of Jamima also link with the Kingdom. 

"Iraq has concluded a memorandum of understanding with the Saudi side to implement the project to expand the port of Arar, including the conduct 
    of trade exchanges between the two countries in addition to the main function of him as an outlet for the passage of pilgrims and pilgrims coming from Iraq and other countries to Saudi Arabia. 

Al-Aqabi added that Saudi Arabia, through the memorandum signed between the two parties, ensured the necessary amendments and the establishment of the necessary facilities at the border crossing and the provision of equipment, machinery and equipment and the construction of quarries
    In order to provide the port with what it needs to be valid for the purposes of trade exchange, pointing out that Saudi Arabia has allocated 50 million dollars for the implementation of the vital and important project. 

He pointed out that the two sides also agreed on the rehabilitation of a beautiful port in the province of Muthanna, which links the two countries, stressing that the Iraqi side seeks to negotiate with the Kingdom on the cost of the rehabilitation of the port, which will contribute significantly to increase trade and support the local economy of the two countries. Strengthen relations between the two neighboring countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:51 pm