Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of Mexico criticizes Trump's threats to his country's borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of Mexico criticizes Trump's threats to his country's borders   Empty President of Mexico criticizes Trump's threats to his country's borders

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 2:49 am

President of Mexico criticizes Trump's threats to his country's borders  

2018/04/06 01:10

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | News Iraq ) -

Mexican President Enrique Benia Nieto on Thursday attacked his US counterpart Donald Trump, saying his actions toward his country's borders were "threatening" and "disrespectful" as tensions mounted on the border between the two countries over immigration.

The Mexican president said the relationship between his country and the United States was "rich, vital and naturally challenging. 

But these challenges can in no way justify acts that threaten or justify the lack of respect between our two countries. "

Trump promised Thursday to send between 2,000 and 4,000 National Guardsmen to the border with Mexico to support security forces in controlling border security and stopping infiltration of illegal immigrants into the United States.

Trump, who for the first time revealed the size of the military force he ordered to be sent to the southern border, said he would probably "keep" all or at least "most of them" on the border until the wall he wants to build is being built to stop infiltration.

Note: The content of the title (President of Mexico criticizes Trump's threats to the borders of his country) was first published on the site (Al-Ghad) and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (President of Mexico criticizes Trump's threats to his country's borders) through his original source (Al-Ghad TV).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1522015-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%83-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF-

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:22 am