Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: accused al-Jubouri to disrupt the House of Representatives early without any legal basis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: accused al-Jubouri to disrupt the House of Representatives early without any legal basis Empty Deputy: accused al-Jubouri to disrupt the House of Representatives early without any legal basis

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 9:31 am

Deputy: accused al-Jubouri to disrupt the House of Representatives early without any legal basis
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  April 7, 2018Comments on the deputy: Jubouri accused of disrupting the House of Representatives early without any legal basis closed 56 visits

BAGHDAD / SNG - The parliamentary legal committee on Saturday accused Speaker Salim al-Jubouri of "ending" the work of the House of Representatives early without any legal basis, with Jubouri the consequences of disruption.
    Committee member Zana Said said in a press statement that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri is the one who bears the legal and political consequences for the disruption of the House of Representatives early without any legal basis."
    He added that "dozens of laws are still pending and waiting for one session or two sessions to pass, but the presidency of the Council missed the opportunity after the disruption of the House of Representatives."
    Said said that "the work of the House of Representatives should continue until the month of June or until 20 April, because of the start of election propaganda to withdraw the date of the Electoral Commission."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:04 am