Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A plan to develop the production of Dhi Qar oil from 200 to 500 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A plan to develop the production of Dhi Qar oil from 200 to 500 thousand barrels per day Empty A plan to develop the production of Dhi Qar oil from 200 to 500 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 9:45 am

A plan to develop the production of Dhi Qar oil from 200 to 500 thousand barrels per day
    April 07 2018 04:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Dhi Qar Oil Company[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A member of the parliamentary energy committee Aziz Kazem Alwan said Saturday that there are government efforts to develop the production of the Dhi Qar oil company from 200,000 barrels to 500 thousand barrels per day.

Alwan said that these efforts include the referral of the draft refinery Dhi Qar to a foreign company by granting investment to Abu Amoud field to expedite the transfer of the project, in light of the existence of a large oil reserve up to 30 billion barrels throughout the province with the presence of oil fields for production

Adding that government efforts are being made in this direction in coordination with the current and former oil minister in order to expedite the referral of the refinery, which will contribute to the development of the potential of the province and investment part of the production of the oil company Dhi Qar to supplement the national economy with various oil derivatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:53 am