Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission completes its preparations for electronic screening and confirms the diffic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - The Electoral Commission completes its preparations for electronic screening and confirms the diffic Empty The Electoral Commission completes its preparations for electronic screening and confirms the diffic

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 1:50 am

The Electoral Commission completes its preparations for electronic screening and confirms the difficulty of penetrating it

09:03 - 08/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) announced on Sunday that it has completed preparations for the electronic screening process, stressing that the system it adopts in the counting process is difficult to penetrate.
    "The process of counting the votes after the elections in May next will be a purely electronic process, far from the manual sorting demanded by many politicians," UNHCR spokesman Hazem al-Ridini said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The Commission has completed its preparations for the electronic screening process , Through the preparation of devices used in the process of counting votes and linking them together through a complex system is difficult to penetrate.
    He added that "the devices used in the screening process will transmit data encrypted and via a special satellite for this purpose," explaining that "everyone expects a breakthrough for the sorting and rigging of the elections, but the data indicate that this is impossible because of the accuracy of the devices Great confidentiality and tight encryption of data that is impossible to penetrate. "
    He pointed out that "the Commission did not object to the arrival of international observers, as their presence will be confined to certain centers and can not be all centers subject to such control because it requires a very large number of international observers." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:26 am