Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Death of a detainee exposing the brutality of the secret prisons of the UAE in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Death of a detainee exposing the brutality of the secret prisons of the UAE in Yemen Empty Death of a detainee exposing the brutality of the secret prisons of the UAE in Yemen

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:33 am

Death of a detainee exposing the brutality of the secret prisons of the UAE in Yemen

09:48 - 09/04/2018

Death of a detainee exposing the brutality of the secret prisons of the UAE in Yemen %D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A report by a forensic doctor on the death of a Yemeni hostage in a secret prison in Yemen revealed the extent of torture in the network of secret detention centers.
    The newspaper "Al-Sharq" published a copy of the report on the death of the kidnapped Yemeni citizen Mohsen al-Medai Baqatmi in the prisons of the so-called "Shababan elite" backed by the UAE from torture, which caused his death a wave of anger and condemnation accompanied by large-scale tribal mobilization to respond to these repeated crimes from Before the forces of Abu Dhabi.
    The autopsy report, after autopsies of the victim killed by brutal torture, showed four broken ribs on the right side of his chest and six broken ribs on the left side of his chest.
    He also pointed to bloody hemorrhage abundant right and left chest cavity, heart free of blood, in addition to bruises dispersed throughout the body. He confirmed that the fractures were the result of beating with a sharp machine.
    The UAE forces have a number of their own prisons in Aden and in a number of southern provinces, including Camp Per Ahmed and Al Rayyan Airport in Hadramout, as well as more than 20 other prisons, Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International have reported. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am