Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Iraqi sectarian militias have always participated in the bombing of poisonous weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Iraqi sectarian militias have always participated in the bombing of poisonous weapons Empty Sources: Iraqi sectarian militias have always participated in the bombing of poisonous weapons

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:11 am

Sources: Iraqi sectarian militias have always participated in the bombing of poisonous weapons
    April 08 2018 10:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] massacre of Douma[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Sources reported that the sectarian militias of the Iraqi terrorist loyal to Bashar al-Assad participated in the bombing of the city of Duma toxic weapons.

The sources told the "Baghdad Post", which refused to disclose itself, that the Iraqi terrorist militias that supported the Ba'athist Baathist militias with chemical bombardment on the Duma were present there authorized by the Iraqi government officially.

The sources confirmed that the Iraqi terrorist militias that participated in the chemical bombardment of the city of Duma with the Ba'ath al-Asadi militias are part of the Shiite crowd.

It is worth mentioning that the Syrian regime bombed the city of Duma in the Eastern Kutawa with the help of Russia, Iran and the sectarian Shiite militias in Iraq; killing dozens of civilians and injuring hundreds of suffocations, mostly children, a new crime added to the records of Assad and his aides.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am