Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia exploded against Erdogan: handed Afrin to the Assad regime

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Russia exploded against Erdogan: handed Afrin to the Assad regime Empty Russia exploded against Erdogan: handed Afrin to the Assad regime

Post by rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 2:45 am

[size=32]
Russia exploded against Erdogan: handed Afrin to the Assad regime[/size]
Russia exploded against Erdogan: handed Afrin to the Assad regime 572445_e.png

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that Turkey should hand over the Afrin region to the "Syrian authorities", pointing out that its file was discussed during the tripartite Turkish-Russian-Iranian summit in Ankara a few days ago.
Lavrov said that the Afrin file was discussed in the light of remarks by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in which he pointed to the United States to "play with the Kurdish factions to establish a security belt on the borders of Iraq and Erdogan saw a danger to Turkish security."
But Lavrov pointed out that "President Erdogan has never declared its desire to occupy Afrin and we always proceed from the easiest way to normalize the situation in Afrin after the announcement of the Turkish side to achieve the goals in general, which is the return of the area under the control of the Syrian government."
The Turkish president had previously said that his country would "hand over Afrin to its original people when the area is completed."
Erdogan pointed out in recent days the military operation launched by the Turkish army and the "Free Syrian" that the operations will continue "until the elimination of terrorists who attack us."
He added: "Today we are in Afrin and tomorrow we will be in Manbj, and the day after tomorrow we will clean the eastern Euphrates to the border with Iraq from the terrorists."

Current date/time is Thu 01 Dec 2022, 1:46 am