Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi provinces announced Thursday 12 April 2018 Public holiday .. What is it?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi -  Iraqi provinces announced Thursday 12 April 2018 Public holiday .. What is it? Empty Iraqi provinces announced Thursday 12 April 2018 Public holiday .. What is it?

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2018/04/10 11:37

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - The province of (Baghdad) considered as an official holiday next Thursday to mark the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim , peace be upon him with the closure of many roads. 

The Basra Provincial Council announced the suspension of official work in the province on Thursday, corresponding to the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim. 

The province of (Babylon) announced the disruption of the official presence in the province on Thursday, corresponding to the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim. 

The province of Maysan also announced the suspension of official work in the governorate on Thursday, marking the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim. 

The provinces that announce a holiday will be added to this page.

It is noteworthy that Diyala province decided to disrupt the official working day on Tuesday, April 10, to allow visitors to perform a visit to the martyrdom of Imam Kadhim peace be upon him.

Note: The content entitled (Iraqi provinces announced Thursday, April 12, 2018 public holiday .. What is it?) Was first published on the site (Iraq) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Iraqi provinces announced Thursday, April 12, 2018 public holiday .. What is it?) Through the original source any news.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:57 pm