Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy confirms the existence of a direction for the success of the session Tuesday and investment "

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy confirms the existence of a direction for the success of the session Tuesday and investment " Empty Deputy confirms the existence of a direction for the success of the session Tuesday and investment "

Post by rocky Wed 11 Apr 2018, 6:47 am

Deputy confirms the existence of a direction for the success of the session Tuesday and investment "election"

13:44 - 11/04/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The MP for a coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Wednesday, the existence of a parliamentary orientation for the success of the next session of the House of Representatives scheduled to be held next Tuesday, pointing out that most blocs will invest the last session in their favor within the electoral campaign.
 "Most of the political blocs will participate strongly in the April 17 session in order to make the final session a success and give a good impression on the parliamentary work," Jaafar said in a statement.
 Jafar added that "most of the laws included in the session are secondary and do not concern citizens such as the law of sports clubs and the Association of Nurses and Health Professions and others", accusing the Presidency of the House of Representatives "ignoring the oil and gas law and the Federal Court and others."
The MP for the Badr bloc Haneen al-Qaddu ruled out in a statement to (/), on Tuesday, the success of the House of Representatives to complete his legal status during the next meeting scheduled to be held on April 17 next, surprising the date of the meeting in conjunction with the launch of electoral propaganda. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 22 May 2022, 8:58 am