Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump accuses Russia of "failure" and orders striking Syria

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Trump accuses Russia of "failure" and orders striking Syria Empty Trump accuses Russia of "failure" and orders striking Syria

Post by rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 2:48 am

Trump accuses Russia of "failure" and orders striking Syria %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-660x330
Trump accuses Russia of "failure" and orders striking Syria
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said Saturday he had given orders to strike Syria in a joint operation with French and British armed forces in response to alleged chemical attacks the West accused the Syrian regime of launching in the eastern city of Douma.
"Putin and his government have pledged to remove Syrian chemical weapons in the past and today's strikes are the result of Russia's failure to do so," Trump said in a televised statement.
British Prime Minister Theresa May said she had allowed British forces to take coordinated strikes to reduce the Syrian regime's capabilities, but said the military strikes against Damascus were not about "regime change" there.
The French president, Emmanuel Macaron, confirmed the intervention of the French army in the military strike on Syria in coordination with the United States and Britain.

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 8:46 am