Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath pledges to support the next prime minister by withdrawing US troops

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Fath pledges to support the next prime minister by withdrawing US troops Empty Al-Fath pledges to support the next prime minister by withdrawing US troops

Post by rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 3:00 am

Al-Fath pledges to support the next prime minister by withdrawing US troops

08:57 - 14/04/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
The Fatah alliance headed by Secretary-General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri on Saturday, supported any candidate to take over the next government to pledge to withdraw US troops from Iraq and maintain the sovereignty of the country.
The coalition leader MP Iskandar and Tutt said in a statement that "the Fatah alliance will support anyone to assume the premiership provided that he pledges to withdraw US troops from Iraq and maintain the sovereignty of the country," noting that "US interventions have been and remains one of the most important obstacles to political progress Economic ".
"Any future prime minister has to work to limit US influence," he said, adding that "post-election coalitions will be based on patriotism, rejection of terrorism and extremism and support for the political process."
Amiri said earlier that the next battle will target all corrupt people who stole wealth and eliminate the "triangle of death", stressing that the inventory of arms by the state and the imposition of the rule of law will be the fundamentals of its alliance program. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 22 May 2022, 8:36 am