Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq reveals the presence of Syrian aircraft on its territory

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq reveals the presence of Syrian aircraft on its territory Empty Iraq reveals the presence of Syrian aircraft on its territory

Post by rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 7:21 am

[size=32]
Iraq reveals the presence of Syrian aircraft on its territory[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The head of the parliamentary security committee, Hakim al-Zamili, on Saturday denied the transfer of Syrian planes to Iraq before the first targeting by the US Air Force.
"Iraq can not do this, because of the presence of American advisers at home, specifically in the Iraqi air bases and the presence of international coalition aircraft, as well as the Iraqi airspace covered by the American air umbrellas and other countries," Zamili told twilight news.
"Iraq is trying to maintain a balanced relationship with America on the one hand, and with Russia and Iran on the other, and does not want to be a party to this conflict," adding that "Iraq is close and balanced with all parties and does not want to lose it."
It is noteworthy that America, at the dawn of the day, in cooperation with Britain and France, missile strikes to a number of Syrian targets.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 4:11 am