Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: political parties benefiting impeding the application of the Tariff Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: political parties benefiting impeding the application of the Tariff Act  Empty Parliamentary Finance: political parties benefiting impeding the application of the Tariff Act

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:36 am

Parliamentary Finance: political parties benefiting impeding the application of the Tariff Act

23-11-2013 .. Baghdad (news) ..  Accused the parliamentary finance committee, political parties unnamed is seeking non-application of the Tariff Act because they are taking advantage of the patient's decision, calling for the need to apply the law to support the national economy.

The deputy chairman of the Committee MP Ahmed Faizullah (of the Agency news): The Tariff Act is one of the most important economic laws that are applicable in the state, noting that the continued slowdown would hurt its application of the Iraqi economy.

He added that there was no country in the world working to support its economy without the presence of the Tariff Act, the fact that the law will provide financial revenues to the state treasury, as well as protect the national domestic product.

He pointed out: that there are political parties taking advantage of the decision to be patient as the law and works to block the application of the law, because, if enacted, would harm its interests, pointing out that the government should have to consider the interest of the country and the people at the expense of the personal interests of some parties and political actors.

This escalated calls by economists for the application of the Tariff Act because of its great importance to the economy and activating the productive sectors in the country, but the government is still determined not to be applied under the pretext of non-completion of the infrastructure for the offices of the customs on the Iraqi border.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 14 Jul 2024, 9:14 pm