Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Oil imports do not meet the needs of the country and we work to limit the weapons to the stat

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abadi: Oil imports do not meet the needs of the country and we work to limit the weapons to the stat Empty Abadi: Oil imports do not meet the needs of the country and we work to limit the weapons to the stat

Post by rocky Sun 15 Apr 2018, 3:45 am

Abadi: Oil imports do not meet the needs of the country and we work to limit the weapons to the state
April 15 2018 09:20 p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl][rtl]Prime Minister Haidar Abadi[/rtl]
[/rtl]
Follow-Up

Prime Minister Haider Abadi said that oil imports do not meet the needs of the country, pointing out that the government is working to limit the arms of the state.

Abadi said in an interview with a number of satellite channels and media outlets that "the Iraqi government is working to create an atmosphere for Iraq to become a good environment for investment," noting that oil imports alone do not meet the needs of the country.

Abadi added that "the government is working to limit the weapon to the state," adding that "this would achieve security stability in the country.

He explained that the monopoly of power with one party is not included in our approach at all.

He added that the biggest challenge facing political parties is to protect Iraq's independence. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 May 2022, 3:30 pm