Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Bar Association launches its first election monitoring program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Bar Association launches its first election monitoring program Empty Iraqi Bar Association launches its first election monitoring program

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 1:54 am

Iraqi Bar Association launches its first election monitoring program
    April 15, 2018 8:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Bar Association[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Iraqi Bar Association has launched its first program of its kind in its professional history, which is to monitor the Iraqi parliamentary elections scheduled for the 12th of next month.

"The syndicate will train its cadres on the mechanisms of electoral supervision, in cooperation with the network of the eye of Iraq to monitor the elections, and ways to monitor violations, and the drafting of reports on the conduct of the electoral process, in addition to the union will deploy its observers from Lawyers with nearly three thousand observers in all governorates of Iraq. "

She added: "The cadres of the union will be present in the stages of the electoral process and all the provinces of Iraq, until the results are released, and ratified by the Federal Supreme Court." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:20 pm