Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance on the installation of contract personnel: There is no legal formula in the bu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance on the installation of contract personnel: There is no legal formula in the bu Empty Parliamentary finance on the installation of contract personnel: There is no legal formula in the bu

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 8:55 am

Parliamentary finance on the installation of contract personnel: There is no legal formula in the budget to allow this
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The decision of the Finance Committee parliamentary Ahmad Hama on Monday denied the existence of a legal formula in the financial budget for 2018 that allows the appointment of the owners of contracts in the ministries to the permanent owners, noting that what some ministries are now publishing the documents of appointment is for electoral marketing.
    Hama told "Iraq News" that "what the Ministry of Electricity has requested from all the directorates of the ministry to provide them with the names of employees in the form of contracts" operational and investment ", to install them on the permanent owners is a violation of the law of the financial budget for 2018 because it does not include the launch of a formula that allows conversion Owners of contracts on permanent owners. "
    He added that "the decision of the Ministry of Oil, the appointment of 1435 people graduates of the oil training institutes for the academic year 2016 - 2018, among the cadres of the ministry" quickly is a violation of the law and there is no such thing in the budget, "noting that" these decisions are for electoral marketing. "
    Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi announced on Sunday that he would approve the appointment of 1,435 graduates of oil training institutes for the 2016-2017 academic year.
    Also, the administrative department of the Ministry of Electricity on Sunday asked all the directorates of the ministry to provide them with the names of workers in the form of "operational and investment" contracts, to fix them on the permanent owners.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:51 pm