Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: That's why we chose Dhahran as a place to hold the Arab summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: That's why we chose Dhahran as a place to hold the Arab summit Empty Saudi Arabia: That's why we chose Dhahran as a place to hold the Arab summit

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 2:47 am

Saudi Arabia: That's why we chose Dhahran as a place to hold the Arab summit %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B8%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-660x330

Saudi Arabia: That's why we chose Dhahran as a place to hold the Arab summit

Saudi Arabia revealed the fact that the choice of Dhahran City for the Arab summit came because of the threat of Ansar Allah missiles to other parts of the kingdom along the lines of Riyadh.
    "The choice of the region has nothing to do with the Houthi missiles, which could reach Dhahran," said Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir at a press conference following the summit. "The choice was made for Dhahran, The summit and the region where the Gulf Shield exercises are taking place. "
    The Gulf Shield exercises will conclude on Monday with the presence of a number of Arab leaders in the Jubail region near Dhahran, where the Arab summit was held.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm