Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Political majority is the best solution for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Political majority is the best solution for Iraq Empty Deputy: Political majority is the best solution for Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Deputy: Political majority is the best solution for Iraq[/size]

[rtl]42 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad / follow-up[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the House of Representatives for a coalition of state law Hisham al-Suhail that the government of the political majority .. the best solution for a strong Iraq without sectarian quotas.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Suhail said in a press statement that "the previous period since the fall of the former regime saw the formation of consensual governments based on the quota without the presence of any effective parliamentary opposition to assess the work of the government, which reflected the reality of the country in general."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Suhail added that "the rise of Iraq and at all levels will not be the survival of the governments of the consensus and parliament can not carry out the effective control, especially in the presence of the presence of representation of his bloc in the government."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "the solution of the government of a majority of political and corresponded parliamentary bloc opposition effective to move the political process in the right way towards the demands of the people in a strong country stable and prosperous in all areas."[/rtl]

[rtl]There is a difference in positions of blocs and political forces on the government of the political majority between supporters and opponents.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2024, 3:31 am