Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The world is imagining in 2014 that Iraq is over but we have overcome a preacher in our unity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi - Abadi: The world is imagining in 2014 that Iraq is over but we have overcome a preacher in our unity Empty Abadi: The world is imagining in 2014 that Iraq is over but we have overcome a preacher in our unity

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 3:26 am

Abadi: The world is imagining in 2014 that Iraq is over but we have overcome a preacher in our unity
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday thanked the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies for their role in Iraq, pointing out that the world in 2014 envisages that Iraq is over but we have achieved our country's strength and unity.
    "The Prime Minister attended the tenth conference of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in the Middle East and North Africa region, held in Baghdad," Abadi said in a statement received by Iraq News.
    "The world in 2014 envisages that Iraq is over, but we have achieved our country's strength and unity and we have overcome," Abadi said, adding that "in the unity and the courage of the fighters and citizens."
    "We thank you for your presence in Baghdad, peace and your efforts to serve the people and to stand with our people in their ordeal."
    He pointed out that "Victory on" was a "call for the unity of the Iraqis and the standing of the world with us, which is a success because it saved the Iraqis from a criminal gang criminal caused many victims during its aggression and other sacrifices in the liberation."
    "We are continuing to take steps to complete the return of all displaced people to their homes and liberated cities, and we remain committed to their voluntary return and to prevent any demographic change and to abolish the diversity we cherish and civilizations have flourished," he said. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:45 am