Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Ministry announces six Iraqis will be received from Kuwait soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Interior Ministry announces six Iraqis will be received from Kuwait soon Empty Interior Ministry announces six Iraqis will be received from Kuwait soon

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 2:36 am

Interior Ministry announces six Iraqis will be received from Kuwait soon
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji announced Thursday that six Iraqis would soon be received from Kuwait.
    In a statement received by Iraq News, Al-Araji said that "the six Iraqis will be received during the next moments, after being covered by amiri amnesty by Kuwait," indicating that they "will enter through Safwan port in Basra."
    "We hope to release all Iraqi prisoners in the State of Kuwait," he said, expressing "his thanks and appreciation to His Highness the Amir of Kuwait and the efforts of the Iraqi ambassador and his embassy staff for their great and ongoing efforts to follow up the prisoners' issues."
    "Following up the situation of Iraqis abroad, especially prisoners, is a national and moral duty," he said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 pm