Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

All parliamentary legislation will be redrafted

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 21 Apr 2018, 2:33 am

09:11 - 21/04/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
The parliamentary legal committee returned on Saturday all the pending laws in the House of Representatives abolished automatically, noting that the next government is to send the bill according to a different vision of the current government.
 "All the laws that have not been voted on have been automatically canceled and will be re-drafted after the elections," committee member Zana Said told al-Maaloumah.
 He added that "the drafting of laws will be the vision of the new government next and according to the data can not continue to pass any law is ready during the current parliamentary session."
 Said expected that "the resolution of important laws in the next session, such as the federal court law and the Federal Council and other consensual." End 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 27 May 2018, 2:50 pm