Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq extends the deadline for bids to build the Mosul oil refinery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

refinery - Iraq extends the deadline for bids to build the Mosul oil refinery Empty Iraq extends the deadline for bids to build the Mosul oil refinery

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Apr 2018, 6:52 am

[ltr]Iraq extends the deadline for bids to build the Mosul oil refinery[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-22 at 14:44 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqi Oil Ministry said on Sunday it was decided to extend the deadline for bids by foreign companies and investors in the construction and operation of a new refinery capacity of 100 thousand barrels per day near Mosul in the northern province of Nineveh.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The brochure of conditions announced by the ministry in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it "model of investment in construction, ownership and operation, construction and operation and transfer of ownership."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The package of conditions will be available until May 15 instead of April 1 and the offer window will close on June 14 instead of May 15," she said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Oil announced on Sunday the suspension of the import of gas oil (kerosene) for the month of May 2018, for the first time since 2003.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi, who announced the decision to delay the importation of kerosene oil for May 2018, explained that this step comes after "the workers in the liquidation sector to achieve an increase in the production of this article for the month of April and reach the rate Production reached (17894 m3) per day. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said in a statement received by Mawazine News 
    These rates of production are higher than the average domestic consumption of kerosene for the month of March, which amounted to (17158 m3) per day. With the rates that existed before the events of 2014, despite the exposure of many of them to sabotage and destruction and stop production. "[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:11 am