Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian hackers penetrate German universities and higher schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian hackers penetrate German universities and higher schools Empty Iranian hackers penetrate German universities and higher schools

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 3:11 am

Iranian hackers penetrate German universities and higher schools
    April 22 2018 11:03 PM
    Iranian hackers penetrate German universities and higher schools 720171143715820239358
    [rtl][rtl]Unknown pirates pinpoint sites belonging to Iran[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The German weekly Der Spiegel reports on the attack on German universities and high schools by a group of Iranian Internet hackers affiliated with the Iranian software firm Mbna. German security experts say the facility belongs to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

According to the newspaper, the piracy attacks that began since 2014 continue to date, targeting 23 universities and research centers in Germany, and hackers were able to obtain information of 34 people working in these centers, which included some documents and the results of scientific research has not yet published, in addition to Doctoral dissertations, and reports of scientific meetings.

For his part, the German prosecutor filed a lawsuit against infiltrators accused of espionage.

On the piracy of Iranian Guard institutions for German universities and high schools, the cyber security expert and former FBI employee Karen Hasold, who has been hunting pirates since December 2017, said the attack was the biggest cyber attack on world universities.

In this regard, the house of the private Iranian citizen was searched in Wuppertal, Germany, but this person has not been proven to be involved in the piracy attacks.

On March 23, the US Department of Justice included 9 Iranian citizens and the Mabna Foundation on its sanctions list for hacking hundreds of universities in several different countries and dozens of US and United Nations companies and institutions, 320 universities in 22 countries. 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:05 pm