Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new condition for the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new condition for the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners Empty A new condition for the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 3:19 am

A new condition for the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners

Monday, April 23,

A new condition for the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners NB-234874-636600619060175215

Saudi Interior Ministry has put a new condition for the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners. 

The condition of the Saudi woman, who wants to marry a foreigner, should not exceed 50 years and does not increase the difference between her and the suitor over 15 years, the Saudi daily Al-Ahlal quoted her sources as saying. 

According to the newspaper, sources said that this requirement will be added to the controls approved by the competent authorities earlier on the marriage of Saudi women from foreigners, which included income for the desire to marry not less than 3 thousand riyals, and the provision of suitable housing.

It also included that Saudi Arabia wishing to marry a foreigner must submit a written declaration stating that the approval of her marriage to a non-Saudi does not mean that she or his children are entitled to Saudi nationality.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/234874/شرط-جديد-لزواج-السعوديات-من-أجانب/ar

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm