Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces the quantities of gas exported to Iraq every day and explain the reason for the incre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran announces the quantities of gas exported to Iraq every day and explain the reason for the incre Empty Iran announces the quantities of gas exported to Iraq every day and explain the reason for the incre

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iran announces the quantities of gas exported to Iraq every day and explain the reason for the increase

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's gas company, Said Toukli, said on Tuesday that 10 million cubic meters of Iranian gas would be exported to Iraq every day, adding that demand for Iranian gas increased as the temperature in Iraq increased, Basra from Shalamjah station.
    "In the past year, 224 billion cubic meters of gas have been transported through the Iranian pipeline network to Iraq, and according to plans to 2025, the volume of gas will be increased to one billion and 160 million cubic meters per day," Toukli told a news briefing.
    "According to forecasts, the volume of gas transport will increase to 400 billion cubic meters annually," he said, adding that "access to this volume will be linked to the establishment and operation of the transport network."
    He pointed out that "the volume of gas exported daily to Baghdad reached in some days to 14 million cubic meters, but the average rate of daily export 8-9 million cubic meters per day, and recently exported 10 million cubic meters of gas to Baghdad every day," noting that " Demand for Iranian gas increases as the temperature in Iraq rises. "
    "The Shalamjah gas station has secured the amount of gas required for the Basra power plant and will enter the Iraqi gas as soon as the Iraqi side is declared," Toukli said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:44 am