Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq seeks to increase the volume of trade exchange with Egypt to 6 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq seeks to increase the volume of trade exchange with Egypt to 6 billion dollars Empty Iraq seeks to increase the volume of trade exchange with Egypt to 6 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 6:10 am

Iraq seeks to increase the volume of trade exchange with Egypt to 6 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An Iraqi official announced the holding of a joint investment conference between Egypt and Iraq on 26 and 27 April, with the participation of an Egyptian delegation comprising 28 personalities headed by Ahmed Wakil, head of the General Federation of Chambers of Commerce. 
    "The conference will witness the participation of the strongest Egyptian companies such as Holding and Orascom, in order to discuss investment opportunities in Iraq and push them to a wider range, in addition to the participation of 400 companies from all over the world. 
    The Iraqi official pointed out that the two countries discussed a strategy to reach the volume of trade exchange during the coming period to about 6 billion dollars a year compared to the current $ 1 billion and 400 million. 
    He pointed out that there are ongoing contacts with the Egyptian side to push forward the trade relations of the wider range through a strategy that was discussed with Engineer Ibrahim Mahleb and the Iraqi Ambassador during their previous meetings with Iraqi Prime Minister Haid al-Abadi in Baghdad.
    The Iraqi official pointed out that the conference will be preceded by a meeting between the Egyptian businessmen and the President of the Reconstruction Fund for Iraq on April 25 for the reconstruction of cities liberated from the likes of Anbar, Salahuddin and Nineveh. 
    He added that after the opening of the road between Cairo and Baghdad, which had been closed because of the war on "dashing" will be reflected positively on the promotion of trade relations, and the movement of the movement of exports and imports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:31 am