Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for urgent meeting between the Council of Ministers and the Commission to discuss the ob

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for urgent meeting between the Council of Ministers and the Commission to discuss the ob Empty Abadi calls for urgent meeting between the Council of Ministers and the Commission to discuss the ob

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 11:46 am

Abadi calls for urgent meeting between the Council of Ministers and the Commission to discuss the obstruction of distribution of voter cards

17:07 - 24/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]Information / Baghdad ...[/rtl]
    [rtl]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday an invitation to the Electoral Commission to hold an urgent meeting with the Council of Ministers to discuss obstructing the distribution of voter cards.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Council of Ministers discussed the reasons for the obstacles facing the distribution of voter cards in some polling stations," Abadi said during his weekly conference held after the cabinet session.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "was invited to hold an urgent and joint meeting between the Electoral Commission and the Council of Ministers to discuss the reasons for blocking the distribution of electoral cards in some centers."[/rtl]
    [rtl] The Electoral Commission has announced, earlier, the distribution of electoral cards throughout Iraq to 55%[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:48 am