Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq with its current capabilities can not rebuild and return the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq with its current capabilities can not rebuild and return the displaced Empty Economist: Iraq with its current capabilities can not rebuild and return the displaced

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 3:20 am

Economist: Iraq with its current capabilities can not rebuild and return the displaced
    April 25 2018 10:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Safe haven[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Iraq's war against terrorism was on behalf of the world

"Iraq, with its current capabilities, can not alone rebuild the buildings destroyed by terrorism and return the displaced in a short period of time, without international support to facilitate the government's efforts to complete these files," he said.

Al-Amin said in a press statement: "The war that Iraq fought against terrorism was on behalf of the world, where he made a lot of sacrifices during the last period in addition to the displacement of millions by the war on the urging, as well as the destruction of a number of monuments in those areas and theft A lot of monuments and assets in historical museums. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He added: "The support of States in the reconstruction of buildings and monuments destroyed by Dahesh, will be evidence of recognition of Iraq's efforts in the fight against terrorism."

The economic expert called the international community to support Iraq and to support his plans to restore life to those cities, and enable displaced people to return to their areas through infrastructure and buildings damaged during the war on Daesh reconstruction. " 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:28 pm