Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
ahill
Diamond
Lobo
weslin3
sassy
Rocky
10 posters

The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes - Page 2 Empty The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 6:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday, the conditions for the confiscation of banknotes damaged and non-negotiable.
    The bank said in a statement received "the economy news" a copy of it, "The banknotes damaged and non-negotiable is confiscated and inform the party that submitted the decision of confiscation," noting that "the right of those whose cash papers were rejected and confiscated to submit a request to the Governor of the bank or authorized to review the the decision".
    The bank added that "the terms of the banknotes that are considered damaged and which are confiscated from the design of the banknote is unclear or distorted or the appearance of the external appearance changes, including the written or the decree or printed or stamped on it or placed on the adhesive.
    "Another condition is if the paper loses more than 50 percent of its area and if there is evidence to convince the bank that the paper parts have been completely destroyed, they will be partially or fully compensated," he said.
    "The banknotes will be confiscated if these securities are cut into pieces more than 6 pieces, or if the banknotes perforated four holes in one banknote."
    He demanded that "the bank of the banking system to confiscate these damaged banknotes and hand them to the Central Bank with knowledge of its source from the customer," stressing that "the bank bears the responsibility of the legal consequences." 
    The current Iraqi currency consists of seven categories, including 250 dinars, 500 dinars, 1,000 dinars, 5,000 dinars, 10,000 dinars, 25,000 dinars and 50,000 dinars. The coins were withdrawn by the bank for non circulation by the public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes

Post by sassy Wed 25 Apr 2018, 9:46 pm

Thank you rocky !!   thumbs  bighug
    w8tin
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes - Page 2 Empty Re: The Central Bank sets the conditions for the confiscation of damaged and invalid banknotes

Post by w8tin Thu 26 Apr 2018, 4:42 am

I too want to thank you Rocky. I am amazed by the number of articles you post everyday and als wonder when you sleep...seems the times of the articles posted really limit the time you aren't posting. So...thank you again!
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Thu 26 Apr 2018, 4:55 am

rocky wrote:Guys,a thank you goes a long way,  thanks again

Thanks, my friend.  
    merrygoround
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by merrygoround Thu 26 Apr 2018, 7:54 am

A big thanks to you Rocky!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:29 pm