Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada "is considering" spending $ 7 million in "military aid" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canada "is considering" spending $ 7 million in "military aid" in Iraq Empty Canada "is considering" spending $ 7 million in "military aid" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:51 am

Canada "is considering" spending $ 7 million in "military aid" in Iraq
    The political scene  Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 13:24 pm (165 views)
    Canada "is considering" spending $ 7 million in "military aid" in Iraq 20180425_012446-730Canada "is considering" spending $ 7 million in "military aid" in Iraq
    Follow-up / Sky Press

The British Middle East website published an extensive report on the Canadian authorities stopping the planned shipment of weapons to the Kurdish fighters, noting that the Canadian government is still considering what to do with more than 7 million dollars of military aid destined for Iraq.

"The Canadian government is still considering what needs to be done with more than $ 7 million in military aid destined for Iraq after the arms shipment was frozen after the war against a sympathetic organization," the report said. Originally to be shipped weapons to the Kurdish Peshmerga fighters, who were allied with the Canadian forces and other international forces engaged in fighting against a preacher in Iraq.

"The central government in Baghdad refused to let the shipment go forward," the BBC News reported last month, citing concerns that weapons could be used to boost Kurdish efforts for independence.

Canada suspended its military training program in Iraq after fighting broke out between Kurdish and Iraqi forces last year, but more than 100 Canadian military personnel are still in the country, according to the CBC News.

In the end, Mason said that whatever happens to arms shipments, Canada should look beyond military training - and devote more attention to supporting good governance in Iraq.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2018/4/25/كندا-تفكر-بانفاق-7-ملايين-دولار-ك-مساعدات-عسكرية-في-العراق

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:50 am