Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Any attempt to remove the system's old system is rejected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Any attempt to remove the system's old system is rejected Empty Deputy: Any attempt to remove the system's old system is rejected

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Apr 2018, 2:51 am

Deputy: Any attempt to remove the system's old system is rejected
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The deputy of the coalition of state law Zeinab al-Khazraji, Thursday, that any attempt to remove the remnants of the former regime trapped in Iraqi prisons disregard for the blood and sacrifices of the Iraqi people who faced the former regime and was subjected to the most severe torture and then the martyrdom of the regime arrested .
    Those criminals who killed the Iraqi people in cold blood throughout the course of their rule over the country must do justice to their just punishment as a result of their crimes and human rights violations, " she said in a statement received by Iraq News.
    "With every election, we see the Baathist voices rising to get these criminals out of the trap of the buried regime, and this is something we will not allow in honor of the martyrs who sacrificed their lives against this criminal Saddam gang, " she said.
    "We will not let any political party and agency work to get these criminals out despite desperate attempts and we will stand against all those who work on this matter and the blood of the martyrs will not be in vain and will not dry out before they take their fair punishment because of the position of the murderers," Khazraji said. And annihilation of the Iraqi people throughout their term of office . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:29 am