Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi announced the adoption of a national Iraqi thesis to manage the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi announced the adoption of a national Iraqi thesis to manage the country Empty Abadi announced the adoption of a national Iraqi thesis to manage the country

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Apr 2018, 5:46 am

[ltr]Abadi announced the adoption of a national Iraqi thesis to manage the country[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-26 at 13:06 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]President of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, the establishment of political parties to launch a national project and a new Iraqi thesis to build a strong Iraq for all Iraqis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Kurdish Arab brothers are permanent and we are committed to our unity and our brothers and we believe that Iraq is one homeland for all its sons and it will be only that," Abadi said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We cherish the religious, national and sectarian diversity and consider it a source of strength and wealth," he said. "I do not differentiate between citizens, and this is our approach, our ethics and our firm policy."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the victory coalition, "the moment of attack urging Iraq left our differences aside and stood Peshmerga and the Iraqi army one row until victory and liberation processes unite and win, and this is one of the most important national and historical achievements and achievements."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Peshmerga forces who fought against the dictatorship and against terrorism," Abadi said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]We will not allow the corruption mafia to swallow the state, so the voter's voice is important to contribute to the fight against corruption through voting for the project that adopts this approach and the coalition of victory puts it in his priorities. "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We want to establish political parties that present a national project and a new Iraqi thesis to build a strong Iraq for all Iraqis. Today, Iraq is much better than it was in its internal situation, security, stability and foreign relations, and we want it to progress more, and Iraq is good enough for all. A great future for reconstruction, construction and investment. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Regarding the list in Arbil, Abadi said that "our project is to build a political bloc that goes beyond sectarianism and nationalism, so there is a list of victory in 18 provinces because we have a vision in the administration of the country and the crisis of the disputed areas may be a model for that rational administration in order to preserve Iraqi blood." Ending 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:40 am