Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: US actions towards our consulate "hostile step"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: US actions towards our consulate "hostile step" Empty Russia: US actions towards our consulate "hostile step"

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Apr 2018, 1:50 am

Russia: US actions towards our consulate "hostile step"

09:37 - 26/04/2018

Russia: US actions towards our consulate "hostile step" %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x455
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Russian Ambassador to the United States, Anatoly Antonov, described the actions of the US authorities towards Russian diplomatic property in Seattle as an anti-Russian and unfriendly step.
    "On this day 73 years ago, soldiers and officers of the Soviet-American army, and now this wonderful day, met with disdain for the American behavior, which is very constructive, very unfriendly, anti-Russian," Antonov told reporters.
    "The US authorities broke the lock of the building where he was staying consul general in Seattle," he said, adding that "America has violated all international conventions, and all agreements."
    "This step does not raise anything but grief and sorrow. There is a feeling that they want to adapt to the fact that within a month or two such unscrupulous acts by the United States are taking place. " Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jul 2024, 7:04 am