Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Special .. Iraqi government denies denunciation of donors conference to pay pledges and confirms the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Special .. Iraqi government denies denunciation of donors conference to pay pledges and confirms the Empty Special .. Iraqi government denies denunciation of donors conference to pay pledges and confirms the

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Apr 2018, 5:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special .. Iraqi government denies denunciation of donors conference to pay pledges and confirms the existence of slow implementation[/size]

[rtl]37 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi government's adviser on financial and economic affairs denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on Saturday, the latest news about the failure of the donor countries of the Kuwait Conference to implement its financial commitments to Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Saleh said in a statement that "there is incorrect talk by some media and the press about the disavowal of countries that promised to provide financial allocations to Iraq during the donor conference held in Kuwait last February," stressing that there is slow implementation and not disavow as they say".[/rtl]

[rtl]The financial adviser pointed out that "Iraq distributed during the conference a form for donor countries called" Contribution Form ", indicating that" Iraq is currently receiving the answers from those countries on the form, "expected to be the receipt of funds allocated for the reconstruction of Iraq during the next few.[/rtl]

[rtl]"I do not know what kind of assistance is a commercial loan or a long-term loan or non-refundable grant, pointing out that this is evidenced through the contribution form and the importance of projects and the state is to decide which loan or grant or grant and the priority of the national economy."[/rtl]

[rtl]The commitments of the countries participating in the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Iraq amounted to 30 billion dollars and will be in the form of loans and credit facilities and investments to Iraq to rebuild what was destroyed by terrorist gangs.[/rtl]

[rtl]Edit .. علي كريم أذهيب[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

confirms - Special .. Iraqi government denies denunciation of donors conference to pay pledges and confirms the Empty Re: Special .. Iraqi government denies denunciation of donors conference to pay pledges and confirms the

Post by Lobo Sat 28 Apr 2018, 11:33 am

Thanks Rocky, now this article is saying that the following article -
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is not accurate - sounds like our FAKE news here in the US - so we wait.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 am