Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington sends the largest shipment of oil condensates to the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington sends the largest shipment of oil condensates to the UAE Empty Washington sends the largest shipment of oil condensates to the UAE

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:49 am

Washington sends the largest shipment of oil condensates to the UAE

Washington sends the largest shipment of oil condensates to the UAE Irq_793022596_1524916437

The United States will send its second shipment of oil, the largest to date, to the United Arab Emirates in May.

The source said that Motiva Enterprises had hired the South Sea carrier Suezmax to ship about 1 million barrels of condensate from the Gulf Coast to Ruwais in the UAE with an option to sell it to the west coast of India.

The shipment is likely to be shipped on May 10.

The United States exported 727,000 barrels of oil to the UAE in December, the first shipment of its kind, according to data from the US Energy Information Administration.

The United States lifted a 40-year ban on crude exports in late 2015 and since then shipments of US oil have reached more than 20 countries.

Data showed that the Energy Information Administration recorded weekly exports of crude oil, a record level of 2.3 million barrels last week. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=97089

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am