Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary elections ... Three million voters are participating for the first time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary elections ... Three million voters are participating for the first time Empty Parliamentary elections ... Three million voters are participating for the first time

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Apr 2018, 2:12 am

[ltr]Parliamentary elections ... Three million voters are participating for the first time[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-29 at 09:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Added to the number of Iraqi voters eligible to cast their votes in the general elections on 12 May next 4 new births were born in 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000, and reached the legal age of 18 years to vote in the elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Although the trends of the new generation are divided between supporters of strong participation in voting and others who do not see a justification for participation, the four births represent a large electoral bloc that could make a difference in the elections if many of them decide to participate. The statistics of the Ministry of Planning indicate adding at least 3 million voters to the records of the Electoral Commission, which had announced earlier that the number of voters at this session amounted to about 24 million voters.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In an interview with Asharq Al-Awsat, the spokesman of the Electoral Commission, Abdel-Zahra, revealed that the number of births in 2000 was 816,425 thousand, the age of 18 years, while the number of births was 1999 (772,167) thousand, ages 19, 1998 was 751.542 thousand, the age of 20 years, the number of births in 1997 (704.943), and the age of 21 years.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Observers note the electoral issue that most of the political blocs did not take into account the large numbers of young new, and did not include programs only general references to interest them, as noted by the student in the first phase of the Faculty of Medicine of the Canadian in Baghdad, Fatima Star Awad, 19, I was excited to participate in the elections before I reached legal age, but today I lost that enthusiasm, "she said." I was not attracted by any electoral program. I feel that the same faces will be present in the political scene. I feel that the fate of the country is related to them. It makes me feel better. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Fatma adds another reason for her expected disillusionment with her voice: "Attention to my career prospects and focus on studying difficult medical materials did not give me enough time to update my electoral record."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I will be a strong participant in the elections, and I will choose a 30-year-old candidate, our hope for young people because they will represent the interests of our broad spectrum," said student Mohammed Sadiq, 20, who hopes to see new faces in the next parliament to make the change.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Yes, some of them are pessimistic, but I expect a lot of the new four babies, "he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ali Qassem, who is also a new generation, is moving forward in the field of participation and others. The opinion of many social groups that "the electoral system is fraught with many problems, and was designed to produce coalitions and the same personalities, and return to the dome of parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]However, Ali points to the possibility of changing his mind at the last moments, and participate in the elections "to put an end to the deterioration of the country, through the vote for a new fair," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the other hand, in regard to the general elections, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers denied yesterday, what is reported about some electoral coalitions, the existence of a defect in the central servers for electronic counting and sorting in the Independent Electoral Commission, and called on citizens and the media to adopt the information Minute of official government sites in order to "not mislead" the citizen.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"In accordance with the directives of the Prime Minister and the Council of Ministers, we are in contact with the Commission to secure any requirements from the governmental side, with the continued emphasis of the Prime Minister on ensuring that transparent, proper and timely elections are held," the Secretariat said.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 12 Apr 2024, 7:21 am