Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: A lot of good things happen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: A lot of good things happen Empty Trump: A lot of good things happen

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Apr 2018, 2:41 am

Trump: A lot of good things happen %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-55-660x330

Trump: A lot of good things happen

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said Washington was "not playing" with Pyongyang, adding that his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un would take place within the next three or four weeks.
    "We are not playing, and a lot of good things happen in North Korea," the US president told a rally in Michigan yesterday.
    Trump said his critics said three or four months ago that US actions toward North Korea could lead to nuclear war. "It is not, and it will be the force that will help us avoid war," Trump said.
    North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and South Korean President Moon Jinn, after a summit meeting in Panmunjom village Friday, adopted a joint "peace" declaration, pledging to pursue nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula, improve bilateral relations and seek prosperity. Reunification and reunification on a peaceful basis, thus ending the situation of inter-Korean hostility lasting 65 years.
    Trump announced on April 18 that Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo had a personal meeting with Kim Jong-un and described the talks as "excellent".

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2024, 10:17 am