Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ahmed Ramadan: Iran is sponsoring terrorism and the region must be cleansed of its evils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ahmed Ramadan: Iran is sponsoring terrorism and the region must be cleansed of its evils Empty Ahmed Ramadan: Iran is sponsoring terrorism and the region must be cleansed of its evils

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:15 am

Ahmed Ramadan: Iran is sponsoring terrorism and the region must be cleansed of its evils
    April 29 2018 10:43 p
    Ahmed Ramadan: Iran is sponsoring terrorism and the region must be cleansed of its evils 2201722183025409580881
    [rtl][rtl]Ahmed Ramadan[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

Ahmed Ramadan, head of the Information Department of the Syrian National Coalition, said that Iran is still the sponsor of terrorism in the region and the world and must get rid of its evil.

"The crisis with Iran is confined to its nuclear file, its ballistic missiles, the condescension of its militias and its occupation of four Arab capitals, such as condemning the use of chemical weapons by Assad and leaving him to kill the Syrians with explosive barrels, napalm and concussion missiles," Ramadan said in a tweet through his Twitter account. Terrorism and the region must be cleansed of its evils. "

See the Tweet ..

Considering the crisis with Iran is confined to its nuclear file and ballistic missiles, and to condone its militias and occupy four Arab capitals, such as condemning the use of Assad'sweapon and leaving it to kill the Syrians with explosive barrels, napalm and concussion missiles. # Iran_serving terrorism and the region must be cleaned of its evils.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am