Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreigners' sales of Saudi stocks outstrip their purchases for the first time this year

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Foreigners' sales of Saudi stocks outstrip their purchases for the first time this year Empty Foreigners' sales of Saudi stocks outstrip their purchases for the first time this year

Post by rocky Mon 30 Apr 2018, 1:50 am

Foreigners' sales of Saudi stocks outstrip their purchases for the first time this year

Foreigners' sales of Saudi stocks outstrip their purchases for the first time this year 7582

LONDON (Reuters) - Foreign investors' stock sales in the kingdom last week overtook their purchases for the first time this year as fund managers became increasingly concerned about high valuations of assets and stocks, the bourse data showed .
    Foreign portfolio managers are pouring into the kingdom ahead of Riyadh's expected inclusion of emerging global emerging market indexes next year. In the week ending April 19, foreigners bought net worth of $ 384 million, a record amount .
    However, the data showed that the week ended last Thursday saw sales of foreigners exceeded their purchases by 48 million dollars, they bought 313 million and sold at the equivalent of 361 million .
    The Saudi stock index surged 13.8 percent this year driven by financial flows, which means it was trading 16 times more than corporate earnings in the past 12 months, while the MSCI Emerging Markets Index was below 15 Time .
    Foreign investors, who indirectly invest in Saudi shares through swap deals, carried out a massive sell-off last week at a rate of more than two to one, data showed on Sunday .
    However, the purchases of eligible foreign direct investment companies remain higher than their sales, indicating that newly licensed institutions entering Saudi Arabia continue to increase their portfolios .

Current date/time is Tue 07 Feb 2023, 5:47 pm