Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings against exploiting the expected speech on the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings against exploiting the expected speech on the elections Empty Warnings against exploiting the expected speech on the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 3:18 am

Warnings against exploiting the expected speech on the elections

09:06 - 03/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Warned political analyst Hazem al-Bawi, on Thursday, the exploitation of political blocs to the recommendations of the religious authority expected on the upcoming parliamentary elections, pointing out that it will be converted to its benefit and take the starting point for its work and electoral propaganda as if the words and talk of reference applies to them.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the religious authority, whether it said in the Friday sermon about the elections or did not say, it will be the case with the political blocs," noting that "the rush behind positions became the most prominent feature of some politicians who have unfortunately not be filled with advice and guidance As well as the suffering of people because of the acute shortage of services. " 
    He explained that "the masses accused of corruption and waste of public money, we find the term (tried not to try) on the shoulders of others after giving up them, just as interpreted the saying (standing at one distance from all blocks) and repeated by the reference 4 years ago on the insult and tendencies also" .
    Al-Bawi said that "the Iraqi memory is charged with interpreting the words of the reference about (the most correct and efficient) when it claimed that it is intended by the reference and the person to be chosen by the people stems from their lists," noting that "the people aspire to say the religious authority, Torrents ". Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 am