Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A newspaper details the first day of the trial of a French "da'ashia" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A newspaper details the first day of the trial of a French "da'ashia" in Iraq  Empty A newspaper details the first day of the trial of a French "da'ashia" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 3:26 am

A newspaper details the first day of the trial of a French "da'ashia" in Iraq

Thursday, May 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The London-based Al-Hayat newspaper revealed the details of the first day of the trial of the French "Daashis" Milena Bogdir in Iraq. 

"The president of the Iraqi Court of Cassation asked Bougdir about her husband's place. I replied that he went to fetch water one day and disappeared and I do not know anything about him," the newspaper said in a report. 

According to the newspaper, when Bougdir asked whether she believed ideologically in the organization of "Dahesh", she replied that "not at all, and this is the case of many women with their husbands, because they do not believe in ideas advocating."

"You feel very comfortable that you were forced to come to Iraq because your husband was threatening to take your children," Bogdere said. "I was at home, my husband was "I want to meet my children who were sent to France ." 

Three of Bougdir's children were deported to France in December. 

The court decided to hold a second trial on June 3 at the request of a new French lawyer, an Iraqi chosen by the family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 am