Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: special Parliament session will lack legitimacy

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nassif: special Parliament session will lack legitimacy    Empty Nassif: special Parliament session will lack legitimacy

Post by rocky Thu 28 Nov 2013, 3:45 am

Nassif: special Parliament session will lack legitimacy   

Baghdad/Al baghdadia news.Iraqiya MP described the free high Nassif, Wednesday, chaired the House resolution limiting the special meeting to be held tomorrow on a limited number of each political bloc that new political heresy contrary to the Constitution, stating that the meeting would be hopeless.

Nasif said in a statement received by Al-baghdadia/news/copy "was informed today via text messages that the special meeting of the House of representatives on Thursday will be limited to 10 deputies of National Alliance and 7 deputies of iraqiya list and four deputies from the Kurdistan Alliance, one of each small block".

"Article 58/I of the Constitution (authorizing a special meeting at the request of the President, Prime Minister and speaker of the House of representatives to discuss the topic of the meeting), article 59/I say (checks the quorum of meetings of deputies in the presence of the absolute majority of its members), the same found in article 24 of the rules of procedure of the Chamber of Deputies, meaning that what applies to the standard also applies to meetings of special meeting for quorum and the legality of the decisions, and here we find The Presidency of the Chamber of Deputies has committed illegal and unconstitutional. "

"When the Presidency of the House of representatives of the Council and the legitimacy of the hash to a limited number of representatives of the political blocs, the decisions of this meeting (no meeting) will be the lack of legitimacy because of this, the Presidency of the Council through the identification of a certain number of each block to attend the meeting, the Council also introduced the principle of balance, if all 100,000 citizens must be represented by a Deputy in Parliament, what the legal rationale to make the Presidency of the Council of people's representatives, reduces the number of Deputies".

Nasif said she "hopes of clarifying this justification which had devised and which has no

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 29 Nov 2021, 5:06 pm