Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al - Arab .. The portal of the banks of Iraq towards electronic payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Al - Arab .. The portal of the banks of Iraq towards electronic payment  Empty Al - Arab .. The portal of the banks of Iraq towards electronic payment

Post by Rocky Fri May 04, 2018 3:24 am

Al - Arab .. The portal of the banks of Iraq towards electronic payment

Thursday, May 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Arab Payment Services Company announced on Thursday its contribution for the first time to Iraq banking comprehension through electronic payment transformation. 

The company said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi private banks to participate in the week of financial and banking coverage in line with the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq ," indicating that "it has visited several universities and government colleges in an effort to educate Iraqi citizens the importance of using Electronic payment channels ".

[size]

"The aim of this is to contribute effectively to the inclusion and banking and help Iraq and the banking sector to shift to electronic payment instead of criticism," she said, noting that "it is the first in Iraq, which contains a local data center inside Iraq and divided into Iraq, Has been registered as a Principal Member with both MasterCard and Visa and is licensed and acquiring from within Iraq and has internationally recognized licenses and certificates such as PCI Security and Pin Security. 

Al Arab Electronic Payment Company is an Iraqi company licensed and licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq as a payment service provider (Payment Service Provider) under License No. (3) issued on 13 December 2016.

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am