Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance agrees with the World Bank on the training and qualification of cadres banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance agrees with the World Bank on the training and qualification of cadres banks Empty Finance agrees with the World Bank on the training and qualification of cadres banks

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:31 am

Finance agrees with the World Bank on the training and qualification of cadres banks

28/11/2013 - 10:05

Finance Minister Ali Shukri Agency

ArrowSelected.png Alsumaria News / Baghdad
     said the Iraqi Finance Ministry on Thursday it had agreed with the World Bank on the training of cadres and rehabilitation of banks, saying it will start this Convention during the next year to 2014. said Minister of Finance Agency Ali Shukri said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "The ministry agreed with the World Bank in the Middle East on personnel training and rehabilitation of the Iraqi banks by the World Bank." added Shukri said that "the agreement will be direct during the next year in 2014." The central bank governor, Abdul-Basit Turki said, yesterday Wednesday (November 27, 2014), that Iraq needs to change the mechanisms of action and that the bank move forward in this area, noting that the challenges facing the banking business in Iraq can be overcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:38 am