Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A shipment imported from foodstuffs is not fit for consumption at Umm Qasr port

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A shipment imported from foodstuffs is not fit for consumption at Umm Qasr port Empty A shipment imported from foodstuffs is not fit for consumption at Umm Qasr port

Post by Rocky Sun 06 May 2018, 3:18 am

A shipment imported from foodstuffs is not fit for consumption at Umm Qasr port
    May 05 2018 10:59 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The northern port of Um Qasr - archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

A security source in the province of Basra, on Saturday, revealed that a detachment from the Customs Police Directorate seized cargo containers in the northern port of Umm Qasr containing a shipment imported from foodstuffs that are not suitable for consumption. 

The source said in a press statement that "a detachment from the Directorate of Customs Police in the fourth area seized hours ago in the port of Umm Qasr, north of the two containers containing imported foodstuffs," noting that "the shipment of food was seized because of the expiration of the period of validity for consumption, And pastries. " 

The source pointed out that "the shipment was held with the organization of a record of seizure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:09 pm