Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy Empty The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy

Post by Rocky Sun 06 May 2018, 9:03 am

The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's econom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) forecasts non-oil GDP growth in Iraq in 2018 and 2019 due to the reconstruction of Iraq.
    The International Monetary Fund said in a report, "Regional Economic Outlook" seen by the "economy News", "The non-oil GDP in Iraq will grow during the years 2018 and 2019 because of the reconstruction of Iraq," noting that "was lowered forecasts of oil GDP in 2018 In most of the GCC countries and Iraq compared to last October, due to the decrease in oil production in line with the extension of the work of the OPEC agreement. "
    "For 2019, postponement of the date of termination of the agreement means that the growth of oil GDP will increase at a faster rate than expected in October, especially in the GCC," he said, adding that "in Iraq, the improvement in non-oil activity to overcome the vulnerability Which hit the growth of oil GDP under the OPEC agreement. "
    "Iraq is expected to introduce selective sales taxes and taxes on some goods and services in 2018, but countries in the region can make more efforts to mobilize non-oil revenues," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy Empty Re: The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy

Post by annieharbers Sun 06 May 2018, 12:01 pm

Thanks Rocky for all you do. Have a Bless Day
    Lobo
    Lobo

The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy Empty Re: The IMF expects non-oil GDP to grow in Iraq's economy

Post by Lobo Sun 06 May 2018, 12:24 pm

"Iraq is expected to introduce selective sales taxes and taxes on some goods and services in 2018, -

Does anyone know if these "taxes" are in addition to the ones we "think" are already in place?  Anyway, 2018 seems to be the year there are massive changes for Iraq.  I just wonder how they can add taxes and increase the costs of living - food, shelter, transportation, etc. - without adding value to their currency.

306 306

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:26 am