Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal delegation visits Kurdistan to discuss the unification of customs tariffs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

customs - Federal delegation visits Kurdistan to discuss the unification of customs tariffs Empty Federal delegation visits Kurdistan to discuss the unification of customs tariffs

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 2:39 am

[ltr]Federal delegation visits Kurdistan to discuss the unification of customs tariffs[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-06 at 17:24 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]An official in the Kurdistan Regional Government, a visit to a delegation from the General Customs Authority to the region to discuss the unification of customs tariffs between Arbil and Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Director-General of the Customs of the region, Samal Abdul Rahman, said in a statement "Duwaۆژ" "continued / Mawazin News /," A delegation from the General Customs Authority, visiting the region today, to discuss customs tariffs in the ports of the region. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the two sides will hold meetings to reach agreement on the unification of customs tariffs in the province and the rest of the provinces of Iraq, and the establishment of a unified system of customs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The president of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, left office on Wednesday (November 1, 2017), leaving his nephew, Nigervan Barzani, "to reconcile with the central government in Baghdad and with neighboring countries and with rival Kurdish parties after the failure of a referendum on independence."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 pm