Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France: Our strikes on Syria are not the beginning of World War III

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

France: Our strikes on Syria are not the beginning of World War III Empty France: Our strikes on Syria are not the beginning of World War III

Post by rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 3:57 am

France: Our strikes on Syria are not the beginning of World War III %D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86

France: Our strikes on Syria are not the beginning of World War III

France has confirmed that it has abandoned the demand for the resignation of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from his post as a necessary condition to resolve the crisis that has plagued Syria for seven years.
    "We will not make a decision on this issue instead of the Syrian people, but the talk is no longer about demanding Bashar al-Assad's departure without any conditions," said French Ambassador to Russia Sylvie Berman in an interview with Kommersant newspaper in response to a question about the fate of the Syrian president. .
    However, France is opposed to the transfer of control of the territory, which has been liberated from the control of armed groups or terrorist organizations, to the Syrian government forces, stressing the need to determine the future of Syria through dialogue involving all political forces.
    "The idea that was formulated at the Syrian national dialogue conference in Sochi and approved by the UN Special Envoy to Syria (Stephane de Mistura) provided for the formation of a constitutional committee that would work on drafting a new Syrian constitution, but I believe that the Syrian regime does not do so. Until now".
    Berman justified the joint strikes launched by the United States, Britain and France on Syrian government positions on April 14, saying that the reason was "to use chemical weapons and violate international treaties."
    "These strikes were accurate and targeted sites related to the illegal production of chemical weapons. The Russian military was contacted in advance to inform them of these raids and that they would not touch the Syrian military units, especially the Russian ones, and the operation did not result in any casualties."
    The French ambassador stressed that "what is happening is not the Third World War," noting "the need to be cautious in resort to such a speech."

Current date/time is Fri 03 Feb 2023, 4:57 am